MORELWORKS Fine Art Publishing and Alex DEFER Kizu (K2S/STN) are proud to present: “LOS ANGELES”.
The pioneering L.A. writer has been interviewed for, and has had work featured in 3 books, and will be exhibiting work in the upcoming “Street Cred: Graffiti Art from Concrete to Canvas” show at the Pasadena Museum of California Art. The 5-color serigraph is entitled “LOS ANGELES” and is based on of his gouache painting of the same name. MORELWORKS and DEFER will co-publish this edition of 80, signed-and-numbered prints. “LOS ANGELES” will be released to the general public on Sunday, April 17, 2011, in our shop.
*”LOS ANGELES” by Alex “DEFER” Kizu
* Co-published by Alex “DEFER” Kizu & MORELWORKS
* 28″ x 36″
* Coventry Rag 320 GSM
* Hand-pulled screenprint
* Hand-deckled edges
* Edition of 80
* Signed & Numbered by the artist
* Certificate of Authenticity
* Printed by Modern Multiples
* Co-published by Alex “DEFER” Kizu & MORELWORKS Fine Art Publishing
* $200 USD
You must be logged in to post a comment.